Eisner and Harvey Award nominated professional comic book artist with 9+ years of industry experience. I have worked for comic companies such as Penguin RandomHouse, DC, Image, Dark Horse, and BOOM! Studios.
As well as book illustration, card art, character design, and storyboarding for companies such as Mattel, Cryptozoic/Square Enix, and Harper Collins.
My artistic strengths include but are not limited to: Strong sense of visual storytelling, character acting, conveying emotion through gesture and staging, composition, perspective, anatomy, lighting, as well as adapting my own art to fit various styles for different projects.
I excel in fast paced creative environments under pressure and have excellent time management skills.
I also like to keep a healthy diet consisting of cartoons, anime, and comics.
PIPER (Graphic novel)
- Written by Jay Asher & Jessica Freeburg, Illustrated by Jeff Stokely
Duties included Concept art, character design, script adaptation, illustration.
Various concept art, character design, internal pitch illustration, and storyboards for titles such as Max Steel, Masters of the Universe, WWE, and other unreleased projects.
VARIOUS UNRELEASED PROJECTS
- Concept art, internal illustration, character design, creature design
Artist on TERMINATOR: SECTOR WAR comic book mini-series.
Freelance comic book artist, writer, creator. Duties generally included concept art, character design, script adaptation, and illustration. I’ve worked on various licensed & unlicensed comics, shorts, and graphic novels with Boom since 2009. Notably:
The Spire (2015) - Eisner Nominated
- Created by Simon Spurrier & Jeff Stokely, written by Simon Spurrier, Illustrated by Jeff Stokely
Six-Gun Gorilla (2013) - Harvey Nominated
- Written by Simon Spurrier, Illustrated by Jeff Stokely
Jim Henson’s The Storyteller: Witches - Harvey Nominated
- Written by Anthony Minghella, adapted by Jeff Stokely
Labyrinth Annual Short “Run, Goblin, Run!”
- Written by Jeff Stokely & Curry Ross, Illustrated by Jeff Stokely